April 7, 2013
I just added a whole bunch of NEW art and prints to my Etsy Store! Head on over and check it out!
Here’s some of the new additons!
March 28, 2013
Headed to WonderCon this weekend in Anaheim? Here’s what I’ll be offering at my Artist Alley booth, AA-035!
Beside a whole bunch of NEW prints and original art for sale, here are the Sketch Prices for the show:
- $10 Quick Head Sketches (5.5″ x 7.5″ Color Card Stock OR 3.25″ x 8.875″ White Card Stock). Examples below:
- $30 Bust Sketches (8.5″ x 11″ Brown Paper Bust Sketches) Examples below:
- $60 Bust Sketches (9″ x 12″ Bristol Board, Pen/Ink/Grey Marker)
- $50 Sketch Covers (Busts Only) I have several covers to choose from. Price remains the same if you bring your own.
March 24, 2013
I’m auctioning off THREE full sketches for WonderCon (March 29-31 at the Anaheim Convention Center). Only doing THREE full sketches all weekend, ONE per day!
Head HERE to see them. Some of the details are below! Auctions end TOMORROW!
Art will be done on 11″ x 17″ Bristol Board with Pen/Ink and Grey Tone markers. If bidding reaches over $300, you can get up to two characters, if it reaches $500, three!
RULES (We have to have them or it’ll be anarchy… like dogs without horses!)
- Winner of the auction must pay at the close of the auction
- Winner must provide their choice of character(s) at the end of the auction. You can choose any character(s) from Comics, Film, TV or Books. Any Genre. Tom does request nothing offensive (Dejah Thoris is NOT offensive) as he will be working on these on the floor of the Con and there will be children about. Tom will also visualize your own original characters provided you have detailed descriptions or reference for him to work from.
- Winner MUST pick the item up or have made arrangements in advance for a proxy to pick the art up. Nothing will be shipped. Art must be picked up by 4pm Sunday, one hour before the close of the show.
That’s it! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
February 28, 2013
Original 11″ x 17″ pen & ink piece See below) is available for purchase. $300 plus S&H, comes with a color print AP.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to claim it!
February 24, 2013
Some of you may or not be familiar with these characters… these are “Characters” from the Mad T Party Band. The Mad Hatter, Alice, Dormouse, The March Hare, Caterpillar and of course, The Cheshire Cat!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
The prints will only be available for order from Today, Sunday February 24th until Friday, March 1st. PLEASE make note of this. The final edition size will be determined after the ordering process is completed. EXTENDED UNTIL MONDAY, MARCH 4th!!!
After March 1st, they will no longer be available.
Specs: 11″ x 17″ on 80lb Acid Free Archival paper. Each Print will hand signed and individually numbered.
Each Print is $20. If ordering more then one print, S&H can be combined. I will also do a “Meet Up” in Downtown Disney Anaheim for pick up after they are printed.
The printing will be done on Monday, March 4th. I will then schedule meet ups for that weekend.
You can order one of two ways:
1. The easiest way…
Directly through PayPal: Send Payment to email@example.com
Subject: Mad T Party
Memo: Which Print(s) you are ordering (There are Seven different prints, The Band, Hatter, Alice, Dormouse, Hare, Caterpillar and/or Cat), your mailing address or “Meet up” and provide the best email address to arrange pick up in Downtown Disney. **If you choose to have the print(s) shipped to you, Domestic Shipping for 1-2 prints is $5. For every 2 prints added to the package, add $1. Example, if you were ordering all 7 prints, S&H would be $7.50. International is $8 and same rules apply on additional prints.** They will be shipped in a hard cardboard tube.
2. For “Non-PayPal” members: If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still pay through PayPal with a Debit/Credit card. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and “Request an invoice” should be the subject. In the email provide which print or prints you’d like, Shipping information (or “Meet Up”) and I will email you a PayPal invoice that you can simply pay using your CC/Debit card. NOTE: All invoices MUST be settled by the March 1st deadline. If they are not, they will be canceled.
The original art will be available later today on my Etsy Store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/HodgesArt
As I mentioned on the Facebook page, if these do well, I will indeed do a White Rabbit DJ and Tweedles sometime in the near future.
February 21, 2013
This offer is no longer available.
February 18, 2013
Ordering on this item has closed.
February 14, 2013
Ordering for the Print has closed.
The original for this print is sold.